How AdBlue works ?
AdBlue is a diesel exhaust fluid used in vehicles with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology to reduce harmful gases being released into the atmosphere. AdBlue is a 32,5 % solution of high-purity, synthetically manufactured urea in de-mineralized water. It is a safe-to-use fluid.
Alentec and Orion AB Sweden offers a Software microprocessor based Lube dispensing solution for Production line automation.
These systems offer unique advantages:-
1. Modular construction with common hardware and software for multiple systems on the shop floor. Hence low capital cost.
2. Advanced flow meter technology with intelligent hardware control through microprocessor and software to ensure enormous saving of oil due to increased accuracies.
3. Can be interfaced with central servers, conveyors to auto detect Engine, gearboxes etc. to identify correct part number for identifying which oil and what quantity to be filled. Simultaneously recording the data against serial number of the part for future analysis.
4. Complete automation with conveyors and bar code, Dallas key, RFID card readers possible. etc.
5. Approved with Ministry of consumer affairs Legal Metrology Department in India also approved with German P TB which is considered to be the highest standard in Legal metrology across the World.
6. Complete flexibility of swapping one system with another without making any changes. Offers flexible automation.
7. Software is user friendly and requires no training.
8. Unlimited Oils, Greases, Coolants, Adblue, Diesel volumes, bar codes, part numbers possible with same machine.
9. No PLCs, no ladder diagrams. Very few components for maintenance virtually zero downtime.
10.Occupies very little space.
11.Used by major Automobile manufacturers across the World for more than 60 years.